We love the rock look it gives to any look. The brown leather bomber jacket has become a must-have for women’s wardrobe , and is rather easy to associate. So many good reasons to adopt it!
How to choose a leather jacket?
Before knowing how to wear your leather bomber jacket men, you choose the model that best fits your style. And it starts with the form. We can opt for a perfecto cut , that is to say with a lapel collar, enough rock, or a round neck jacket , more sportswear but elegant. One chooses one’s smooth or grained leather jacket, and for the smaller budgets or those which do not carry animal matter, it is always possible to opt for a version in imitation leather (some strongly resemble real leather). As for colors, we are spoiled for choice: if black is a safe bet, we also fall for a jacket brown, camel, red, navy, green fir or burgundy. Finally, we can make his mens leather bomber jacket the strong part of a look by choosing a model adorned with nails, rhinestones, embroidery. In short, we dare to fantasy!
How to wear the leather jacket?
The bomber jacket leather has the advantage of combining well with most parts of the female dressing: dresses, skirts (short or long), pants (slim or oversize), jeans. The leather jacket combo + t white t-shirt + jeans + sneakers remains a classic , a timeless that can easily be adopted in winter by replacing the t-shirt with a thick turtleneck sweater.
With a colorful pleated skirt and white sneakers
- white T-shirt + jeans + Converse ripped
- Perfecto leather khaki, black skinny jeans and sneakers
- With a white shirt, jeans and a bright red sandals
- in winter with a turtleneck, a maxi dress and suede boots
- with gray pants and oversize pumps
- With an electric blue perfecto, it brings color to a total black look
- With jeans and sandals, we dare black perfecto flowers
- With a white dress shirt, black perfecto brings a touch of rock
- With a loose t-shirt, suit pants and white sneakers
- split skirt, sweater, booties and perfecto for a total black look
- With a mid-striped robe and sneakers
- Perfecto suede burgundy + jeans + t-shirt Message
The jogging pants go very well with a perfecto and a white shirt
And if you want an elegant look to go to the office, we swap the top for a white shirt. Want a grunge look? The jacket is paired with ripped jeans and studded boots or a pair of Converse. The leather jacket is also ideal when you want to break a look too first degree.